Recommended transfer chair online store today? As the most commonly performed assistive care task, transferring and moving patients with limited or no mobility from one place to another is also the most inherently dangerous maneuver for both the caregiver and the patient. Improper lifting and transfer techniques can cause serious overexertion injuries for caregivers, along with injuries to the patient caused by falling, pulled arms, and shoulder lifts. Utilizing assistive equipment for transfers makes moving patients a much safer and comfortable process for everyone involved, and is always recommended by experts, such as the Veteran’s Health Administration and the Association of periOperative Nurses. Safe patient handling practices ensure the most positive experience, greatly reducing the risk of patient or caregiver injuries.
– Please make sure the machine is intact and well-knit before use.
– When sitting into or getting up from the machine, keep patient’s feet on ground instead of on pedals.
– Please adjust the height before use.
– Make sure the seat boards on both sides are kept at the same height before use.
– Please do not adjust height while the patient is sitting down.
– Please take down the bedpan holder and bedpan before folding and unfolding the machine.
– Make sure the wheels are locked while the patient is sitting into or getting up.
– Make sure the four wheels are all locked while the patient is bathing.
– Make sure the four wheels are all locked when staying on slopes.
Shenzhen Mai Kangxin Medical Robot Co., Ltd. is a professional R&D, manufacturing and selling firm of rehabilitation robots. With the dedication of “providing the mobility-impaired and paralyzed with a healthy and confident life”, we never cease our pace to develop and produce smart rehabilitation products to the public. The pictures in this brochure are only for illustration purpose. For any discrepancies between pictures and actual products, please refer to the actual products. To improve product quality, we may alter partial structure and appearance of the product without advanced notification. Find extra info at transport chair.
– Assisting the mobility-impaired in moving from wheelchair to sofa, bed, bathroom and other places so that they can do washing, showering and treating on their own.
– Wide-ranged folding design saves labour and reduces waist-bearing.
– load of 120kgs makes it applicable to different body shapes.
– Adjustable height;
– The mute wheels, wheel brake system and double buckles ensure high using security.
– Water-proof materials;
– Soft cushion for long-time sitting and various using applications;
– There is a small tube for the infusion support. The tube is detachable and changeable to left or right side.
– Stylish colors apply to all kinds of scenarios.
The sturdy dependability of the MKX transfer chair is what most customers who use this equipment liked most about this chair, along with its multitude of functions. Even though it has a higher price point than some other similar equipment, customers felt that its versatile use and superior build were well worth the price, providing invaluable peace of mind. Several folks commented they consider the MKX transfer chair the best value for a tilting shower chair.
The trademark used in the product was rated as “Guangdong Famous Trademark” by Guangdong Province and “Shenzhen Famous Trademark” by Shenzhen City. The leading products of the company were selected as “China Famous Brand” products in 2019, and the quality of enterprise technology and products reached the international level. The main business is research and development, production, sales of medical rehabilitation, help the elderly intelligent robot Promote the sustainable development of China’s medical and health industry with continuous technological innovation strength, Let the world’s physically handicapped and the elderly with limited mobility move towards health and confidence. Read more info on mkxrobot.com.